We can currently offer the following services for your e-commerce company in Greece:
Delivery to Greece
- Delivery to the customer’s door by a local courier.
- It is possible for the customer to change the date of delivery and the delivery address.
- Payment: Cash on Delivery (COD)/payment by card.
- Refunds: we make EUR transfers to your bank account in Poland or Greece.
Management of returns
- You will get an address in Greece where the customer can return the goods.
- Returns are stored in our warehouse until shipped collectively to you within agreed periods.
- We check if the returned products are damaged, used, or meet the established criteria, taking photos of them and archiving the documentation.
- Returns are administered: you will also be provided access to the inventory of returns and the database.
- We can handle the warranty issue by ourselves or with the help of your team.
- Our multilingual team will communicate with your customers in Greek on behalf of your company, providing your customers with pre-sale and after-sale support by phone and email, also via chat and “call-back” solutions.
- Our colleague will process orders and provide information to your clients.
- Our colleague will process complaints and handle warranty returns.
- They will manage the order panel of your store.
- They will provide service in other areas in line with your guidelines.
- They will be in constant touch with a contact person on your side.
- We will provide to you: a working address in Greece,,
- A local phone number,
- Customer Service and Support for your webshop in Greek,
- Your store will be adapted to the appearance of a local Greek store, so that you can gain the full trust of your customers.
- Store your goods in our warehouse, we will pack them and ship them to your customer.
- Fulfilment warehouse located in Bulgaria.
- Integration of the warehouse system with your CRM via API.
- Full automation of shipping.
- You can save on international transport.
- Guaranteed delivery in Greece the next day.
- Optimisation and simplification of your warehouse processes.
- You will have more time for more important things.
How it works:
- You deliver your products to our local warehouse and administer stock levels,
- The customer places an order in your webshop,
- The order is forwarded to us via API,
- Processing of the order, packaging and labelling with the label of the selected courier,
- Delivery and payment on delivery,
- Returns management,
- Invoicing and reporting.